Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Colors and B

I had almost deleted this blog and was going to keep up with
The Little Things in Life(this is my main daily blog), but decided to keep at it. I will probably only post one time a week, giving a break down on what we did for the week at daycare.

So for the few weeks we have learned about the letter A and apples. Last week we focused on the letter B. We made a letter B word wall. Everyday the kids would think of words that started with the letter B and we made a word wall going over the words everyday. The children went on a Bear Hunt. I have a great c.d. "Kids in Action" and the children love to do the Bear Hunt. We decorated our names with Beads and Read "Chicka Chicka Boom Boom" .


This week we are learning about colors. We read "Little Blue and Little Yellow" yesterday. The kids learned that mixing blue and yellow make green.



Today we made a rainbow with all the different colors. It was an activity that focused on listening and learning the correct color placement.

1 comment:

  1. I really love your word wall (easel) my daycare kids would love that... we come up with words to match our letter of the week and write them down on a large pad of paper during circle, but this would be great for them to look at and use to write from at or near the writing center. I also loved the clothespin name game!!

    ReplyDelete